Cuisinart WAF-R Traditional Waffle Iron
- Bakes one large traditional style waffle
- Six setting browing control for light to dark golden waffles
- Green indicator light illuminates when waffle iron is "ready to bake" and when waffles are "ready to eat"
- Audible tone signals when it''s time to fill the waffle iron & time to remove baked waffles
- Non stick baking plates clean up easy.
Listed Under: Waffle Makers
This silvery little “pod” is actually a waffle iron, a modern day small appliance from Cuisinart. It bakes one large, traditional-style waffle. Customize yours by choosing one of the six brownness settings. There”s a red light that lets you know the waffle iron is on and a green light that means it”s ready to bake then ready to eat. An audible tone also alerts you. The baking plates are nonstick so your waffles pop right out. Other features include cool-touch handles. For storing, the lid locks in place, the cord wraps then the entire unit can be placed on its side.